How does it work?
- Wireless digital sensors track how well a person is walking, from their hips to their heels.
- The resultant data is automatically analysed against a database of known profiles.
- The generated report provides subject scores against 17 gait parameters that assess range of motion and left-right symmetry.
- Good scores are shown in green, marginal scores in amber and poor scores in red.
- If using the optional “Virtual Gym” module, the report also includes recommended
exercises to improve the marginal and poor scores.
- Sensors are slipped into carefully designed pouches integrated into straps that are then placed around the subject’s hips, thighs and calves.
- We provide tablet software that guides the user through the calibration process and lets them know when the subject should walk.
- The subject walks 10-15 strides and the test is done!
- The data is processed and a report identifying problem areas and providing typical gait measurements appears on the tablet.